Social Trading. Trade with confidence on eToro the world’s leading social trading platform.
Join millions who’ve already discovered eToro’s smarter investing by automatically copying the leading traders in our community, or get copied yourself to earn a second income.
Keep reading to find out why we like eToro and why we recommend this to the players of our trading games such as Botwars Ultimate Trading.
Why we like eToro Social Trading platform
eToro is simple
Since 2007, eToro has consistently taken measures to ensure its platform makes online trading and investing accessible to anyone. By keeping a balance between giving easy access to beginners and improving upon important elements for more experienced traders, eToro has solidified itself as the world’s leading social trading platform. eToro offers both short-term options for day traders and long-term options for investors, such as their innovative CopyPortfolios™ – a fully managed thematic portfolio. They also acknowledge that different traders have different risk-appetites, and offer instruments varying from low to high risk. Their tools are easy to use, and they make all of the information on the platform accessible on both the web interface and in the mobile app. It is no wonder that more than 6 million people worldwide choose eToro as their preferred trading platform.
eToro takes great pride in its social trading features, enabling its clients to benefit from the collective wisdom of its vast network of traders. Their social newsfeed, CopyTrader™ system, and Popular Investor program utilise the full potential of their next-generation social trading platform. With numerous successful traders using the platform to share their strategies, eToro clients have everything they need to pursue their financial goals.
Since 2007, eToro has been at the forefront of the fintech revolution:
- 2007 – The launch of the eToro platform: Disrupting the traditional world of investment by making it available online to anyone around the world.
- 2009 – WebTrader: An intuitive trading platform with professional tools for both beginner and advanced traders.
- 2011 – OpenBook: The world’s first social trading platform. Enabling anyone to join the fintech revolution by copying other successful traders. The platform attracted global attention, winning Best of Show 2011 at Finovate Europe.
- 2012 – Introducing stocks: Alongside commodities, currencies and other assets on eToro, a wide selection of stocks were added, enabling traders to diversify their portfolios even further and invest in the global stock market.
- 2013 – Mobile app: Every feature on the eToro platform made available to clients everywhere they go, through their Apple or Android smartphones and tablets.
- 2015 – The new eToro: Integrating both online trading and social trading into one intuitive and innovative interface.
- 2016 – Introducing CopyPortfolios (formerly known as CopyFunds): A brand new long-term thematic investment product. CopyPortfolios are managed portfolios that bundle top traders or various assets under a predetermined strategy. CopyPortfolios are driven by powerful machine-learning engines which aim to generate a maximum return at any given time.
- 2017 – CopyPortfolios powered by Machine learning AI: Further developing CopyPortfolios, eToro integrated Microsoft’s machine learning technology into the MomentumDD. The new CopyPortfolio investment strategy uses artificial intelligence to find the steadiest traders who are most likely to generate a double-digit return and bundles them into one fully-managed portfolio.
Since all trading involves risks, and eToro wants its clients to make smart investment decisions, their platform offers a wide range of responsible trading features. eToro is fully regulated, adhering to the strict guidelines of CySEC, FCA and ASIC. Beginner traders will receive guidance when making their first steps in online trading, and experienced traders will enjoy risk-management features to help them trade smartly and responsibly.
eToro takes every necessary precaution to keep its clients’ personal information and funds safe and secure. They employ the highest standards of cyber security, while the clients’ funds are kept safe in tier 1 European banks.
The eToro team are there to answer any question. Their customer service team is available 24/5, so you’ll have professional assistance whenever you need it. Additionally, they provide their clients with exclusive trader programs and frequent financial news updates.
Educational trading platform
eToro offers a variety of trading tools and courses, to give you everything you need to become an educated trader or long-term investor. One of their main goals is to promote financial literacy: Their courses offer a smooth entry point into the world of online trading, and their free practice account enables you to trade online without risking any real money. Every trader who signs up with eToro receives a virtual-money account, credited with $100,000, so they can practice their strategies and hone their skills before trading with real money. They have also partnered with major financial institutions, such as Russia’s Sberbank and China’s Ping An Group, to promote online trading and financial education in these markets.
Collaborative Social Trading Platform
eToro’s CopyTrader feature is a brilliant way to automate some of your trading habits. By allocating some of your funds to copy the trading actions of experienced traders, you can benefit from their experience, and even expand your knowledge. The CopyTrader feature and Popular Investor program are so effective, they’ve moulded them into a new financial instrument called CopyPortfolios™. These investment products use a sophisticated algorithm to aggregate the collective knowledge of our most successful traders into one fully managed portfolio you can invest in.
The only way to make sure you get the full benefits of eToro’s social features and have all the information you need to use them, is by eToro operating in full transparency. On eToro, each client who can be copied has their profile available for all other users to see, including valuable information such as past performance, gain, risk score, portfolio diversity and much more. Additionally, eToro has no hidden fees or commissions, and all payments are explained in a clear and simple matter.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 75% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.